Feed icon

7.30.2010

Rationale < Why this brand?? >

The Happiness with Dunkin' Donuts



There’re plentiful and different reasons that be influential me selecting this brand to analyze in my delicious blog. If I choose the brand which I don’t like, surely, I’ll not be happy to work with it. Therefore, the goodness is my first reason that inspires me happily work with Dunkin’ Donuts.

Certainly, DD is the brand which involves a number of doughnuts, coffee, and various beverages and so on. Likewise, I very like to eat all of them and also be interested in these beverages, so this brand is the best one of my favorite. Besides, in my country, there are numerous DD’ franchises which are very popular in the customer who like to drink coffee outside. When I passed DD shop, I like to observe all of workers because their actions always attract the customer to walk in and buy their products happily especially me. I usually buy to eat at my house, unbelievable, the product still be fresh although I spend a long time to go to my house. From my observations, I would like to know why this brand is very famous in my country.

All in all, the reasons above cause me interested in this brand especially how to manage and develop the brand and also increasing the product lines. In addition, I’d like to know DD’s background as well because I require being a part of this brand thoroughly. Hopefully, this brand’s history could inspire me to be a good businessman in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment