Feed icon

7.01.2010

Week 6 " The LAST JOURNAL with The BEST MEMORY "

Hard Working Never Kill Us
(Boss Gob)


Beginning this class with the questioning activity, in my humble opinion, this activity was too hard because I had to change the words in my thought to be polite. Nowadays, numerous situations cause the speaker has to control feelings by using the polite words to continually negotiate. That’s why, many businessmen could manage their companies be successful although there’re various troubles. From this useful activity has influenced me should be careful when the time to speak especially negotiation. By the way, Aj.G told the guideline for the midterm exam, there will be only four items but all of them are the comprehension test, not the remembered test. I was afraid of the examination as I have to prepare myself to understand about the business. In addition, the product strategy of Dunkin’ Donuts will be in the test also.

The very fun activities, today, we had the special shows in the classroom. My classmates and also me were very excited with these shows especially me because I was afraid and worry with my show. However, I did my best and also my members. Today, I was very very happy with our shows also our classmates’ shows.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Donuts,

    You're one of the STARS born in the class. VERY TALENTED....i picture you on a stage play of the Hollywood.

    Your dose of confidence is there.

    why worry about the exam? it will leave you soon..LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Grandma

    Sure, I always impressed ur presentations

    Don't worry about the mid-term, i believe u can do it well

    cheers ^^

    ReplyDelete