Feed icon

6.09.2010

First Time with Aj.G (Week 1st)


///Welcome Everyone to the Circle of Dunkin' Donuts///
!!This special meal is served by my hands for you only!!


First of all, I wanted to share my feels in the first day of this interesting course because I never study with Aj. Gob in other courses, and I could remember that I wanted to take this course since last year but I had no opportunity to take it successful. However, today I have taken it already and sit to study with her free style in this room. I was very proud in learning this subject because I want to adapt my knowledge in minor subject - International Business Management although my knowledge in business isn’t good like others, but I concentrate and hope to improve my knowledge in this course especially the final project that Aj. Gob will assign it to us later. On the other hands, the activities in this week were the introduction of the course, she also explained the course syllabus thoroughly and take the best example of the graduates’ blogs. I looked these blogs and also thought of how to do it well, what product that I want to sell or analysis is. This hard project makes me fear as for my abilities in the technology and also my creation. Oh my god! I have to try it more than others. “I can do it.” I told myself. I hope to be enjoy with this project very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment