Feed icon

6.10.2010

Wk 2nd (Donuts @ Mister)

ALOHA MY FOLLOWERS!!

Today, I proudly serve you 'chocolate' because of the weather in nowadays, it'll make you fresh more than you are....
Amazingly, only two times per a week that I have to learn this class but there were a lot of fun and joke activities which Aj. Gob had decided it in the class. I felt happy and always smile when my friends participated in the activities, moreover, not only the happiness but I could get loads of knowledge from any activities. All of activities could link in business in the real life. In my thought, nowadays everyone has to know how to use your life in the social because every part of social is the business. By way of this course that could make some students who don’t like the business be happy when learn to know it like me. I thought her teaching methods can attract all of students interested in it without the fear.

**My favorite activity in this week was the fashion show. I was very fun and happy because my friends were professional, they could walk on the stage like models.**

7 comments:

  1. Hi! Grandma

    I'm glad that I'm the first follower of your blog.^^

    your blog is so lovely.

    Ps. give me a pondering plz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, lovellllllllllllllly indeed..
    yum yum..

    congratulation on the success,
    aj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear,

    Can i b ur VIP customers or members of ur shop?

    tmr, i'm gonna go home. I'll then buy MR.

    Donuts @ Robinson cos of ur tasty blog!


    Keep going! ( i'm sure dad u r gonna b ma partner ..... Starbucks & Mr.Donuts!!!

    Cheers

    Mr.Champ

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, friend

    u know i dont want to enter ur blog anymore
    bcuz it makes me hungry so much

    OMG!
    ok, friend
    after this, ill eat something before entering ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Orapin

    Your blog is very interesting and it matches with your bland.

    When I see your blog, I feel hungery more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi!!grandmom
    thanks for your lovely blog
    it must be good if there is mister donut@wu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh.. great !

    your blog is very lovely

    now! it makes me hungry

    I'll be back soon

    fighting! na

    ReplyDelete