Feed icon

6.17.2010

WK 3 with my doughnuts

"What are you up to?"

From the new interesting question above, its meaning somewhat influence me in learning life and in the business also. I could remember its meaning well from the teacher, furthermore, I knew her purpose when she told its meaning. When the time to the trading class, I always concentrated to listen to her thoroughly, and also think of her words “What is her true purpose?” Surely, it is able to inspire me doing anything be advantageous and it also be adapted by others easily. If I compare this question with the business, I felt like, one company always observe the competitors all the time and try to do something after this observation to develop their product be better than other one.
By way of this week, almost agenda was about the finalized project. The lecturer explained the whole details of this project. She explicitly clarified and also gave the illustration to the students be clear. On the other hand, I thought this project isn’t hard to do it, but it hard to make the consumer (the teacher or any other) be clear and interested in it. However, this defied job depends on me (The brand manager).

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! I'm so tired with my blog.

    I just begin to do it, but there're loads of problems.

    For this journal, before it be like this, it has no comment spaces to put any comment from my followers.

    I used a long time to solve it.

    However, i'll be win the blog. 55+

    ReplyDelete
  2. first,I have to thank you for your comment.

    Your opinion is good. it's OK!!

    well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm soooooooooooooooooooo proud of you!
    and so delighted to see your JOURNEY on this road. See!, how you far you have come!

    Bravo,
    Boss G

    ReplyDelete