Feed icon

6.27.2010

Journal 5 ^Happy with Comments & Happy with the new SHOW^

Nothing ventured, Nothing gained (Aj.Pragasit)

A load of agendas in this week, Aj.G began to talk about the midterm exam on Jul 8th.  Unbelievable, the time passed unconsciously.  The test time is going to attack me; it’s time to read will start though I’m not ready. Then, she continually gave many useful comments about the presentation last week. My group has been praised and also other groups. I was very blissful when she praised my show. Every appreciation is the spirits for all of us normally do anything with the concentration. I wanted to thank you Aj.G very much for every good tip. I thought, all of tips can make us adapt in the real life also.

By way of the formal letter which students have to post in your blog, this is the appropriate time to invite each brand manager enters to make comments to each other. This was the first time that I write a formal letter and also write formal comments to other brand manager. Finally, she ended her special agenda with the group role play. Oh!! It made our group be very excited with this show. We were very happy with this job; it’s time to show our performance together. Ladies and gentlemen!! Let’s enjoy on Jul 1st.

2 comments:

  1. Grandmom!

    I'm waiting for ur blog's new look

    It isn't very difficult to add BG

    I'll teach u later na ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. okey!

    we'll laugh together 555555555+

    keep fighting na !

    Grandma............

    ReplyDelete